- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- Royal blue fleece (optional)
- Grey trousers
- Grey skirt
- White shirt/blouse or polo shirt
- Grey or white socks
- Black shoes (trainers may only be worn at break times)
- Girls' summer dresses – blue & white check or stripe
- Girls wearing trousers as an alternative to a skirt must wear the type of trousers bought in a school uniform department and NOT fashion trousers.
- Blue shorts
- White t-shirt
- Black plimsolls
- House colour t-shirt
- Blue tracksuit can be useful for colder weather but is not essential
- PE kit must be worn for all PE and games sessions.
Trainers may be worn for lunchtime football etc at your own discretion and liability. They must be labelled.
Children should not wear any jewellery [including smart watches], except when in accordance with religious or cultural customs. Earrings, including sleepers, present particular problems both of safety and security. In P.E. they are an obvious source of danger and must be removed or taped over. Children must take responsibility for removing earrings or taping studs themselves. Bracelets which cannot be removed must be covered with a sweatband. Long hair must be tied back. All hair accessories should be discreet and only navy, black or white are allowed.
Uniform with our school logo is sold via Marks and Spencer's dedicated online service:
They also offer a dedicated telephone number 0844 544 7972 enabling you to shop over the phone or answer any questions you may have.
Please note that it is not a requirement for children to wear uniform with our logo. Plain items are readily available from many high street retailers. Children are allowed to use their own school bag and PE Kit bag.
Second-hand uniform is available via our PTA. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please ensure your child brings in a plastic bottle of water for refreshment throughout the day.